The following terms apply to wholesale of all Hufglocken brand products.
There are no spend minimums for physical retail stores, however there is a first order minimum order is $800.00 AUD (exclusive of freight).
We ship via Australia Post as this is the most cost effective method. Alternatively we are happy to organise goods for courier collection.
Freight is not included in product pricing, instead it is calculated and applied to your final invoice before payment and dispatch. You will receive a freight quote before your order is shipped. Shipping fees apply to each separate order.
International orders will be sent via TNT or Australia Post. with all import taxes and duties are payable at your own expense.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Return of faulty/broken items should occur within 5 days of receiving them. To report a broken item, please email the details of the damage and an image to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your invoice number. Non-delivery must be reported immediately.
All orders are final and cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed and the final invoice has been generated. We do not accept return of unsold goods, change of mind or preference of natural variation in patterned items like Ostrich print.
Please note as a Hufglocken stockist you do not automatically receive exclusivity in your area and without a written agreement we cannot guarantee exclusivity. If you would like to stock Hufglocken exclusively please read the below terms and contact us at email@example.com to receive an application form.
You are responsible for:
• Contacting Hufglocken via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an exclusivity form and submit within 7 working days.
• Ensuring that all store locations you wish to have exclusivity for are included on your application. If you move location you must inform us in writing at email@example.com. Please note that moving to a new area may impact your arrangement with us.
• Informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes to business structure, management or ownership that will affect our trading arrangement.
• Spending a minimum of $5,000 AUD (inc GST) per financial year.
• Tracking seasonal spending and contacting us regarding any concerns about meeting the minimum spend.
• Ordering a range of products from Hufglocken’s most recent collection to provide customers with seasonal designs.
Please note, if you are a new stockist and wish to apply for exclusivity with your first order a minimum spend of $1,600 (inc. GST) applies to that order.
Hufglocken is responsible for:
• Supplying our products to you exclusively in your suburb as specified on the written agreement.
• Maintaining an honest and transparent relationship with you.
• Providing specialised support, communications and materials relevant to Hufglocken
• Referring traffic to your store and promoting your status as an exclusive stockist in your suburb.
We try to ship your order out as soon as possible.
Prices shown on order forms and online are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter our pricing at any time, unless already invoiced. The RRP for each product is listed on our main website (www.hufglocken.com) and on our price lists. Stockists are free to set your own pricing as you see fit, but we ask that the products do not retail under the set RRP, unless they are clearly marked as being on sale. We kindly request that new collections are not sold below the RRP.
We accept as payment Bank Transfer or Credit card.
New customers will be placed on Proforma until such time that total orders invoiced is over $2000. Once customers have reached the $2000 expenditure they will be placed automatically on 7 day net account providing they have been approved by Hufglocken.
Estimated delivery dates are approximate and for guidance only. We try our best to get your order dispatched to you as soon as possible, but we are sometimes affected by delays outside of our control. Pre-orders are considered final orders and cannot be cancelled once paid.
We reserve the right to cancel the production of any of the products in our range. If this occurs, the payment received for the cancelled product will be refunded in full to the stockist.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL MATERIAL
All Hufglocken product images and product copy are subject to copyright and are the property of Hufglocken. Approved Hufglocken stockists are welcome to use any of the images on the Hufglocken website for the purpose of promoting the product/s.
Hufglocken cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal costs) resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS
By placing an order with Hufglocken you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.