Anatomic Short Girth SLIM-LINE
High quality SLIM-LINE lambskin saddle girth in the anatomic shape. For horses with a well-defined girth groove, far enough away from the elbow. The girth is contoured a little at the front and back around the elbow area. (Girth is reversible)
- SLIM-LINE: Visible parts are made of high-quality leather
- SLIM-LINE: The complete girth has a flatter and slimmer design. This makes it look even more elegant and offers more freedom for the elbow.
- High quality stainless steel buckles
- Self closing buckle
- Special interior design for pressure distribution
- Lambskin provides good pressure distribution, reduces friction and is temperature balancing
- Easy care in the washing machine
- Leather: black
Measurements are take from buckle to buckle. Please allow 5cm compared to a non sheepskin girth to allow for the sheepskin.
The buckles are elasticised with a small amount of "give" to allow your horse to be comfortable without the girth being over tightened.